Xender is an application that lets you transfer files between two devices without WiFi, 3G / 4G, Bluetooth and even sim card connection. That way, you can share any type of file from your device quickly without any connection. This is an alternative to SHAREIT for pc.
To connect the two devices, Xender uses a wireless access point and thus one of the devices becomes a wireless router to be connected to another smartphone or tablet will transfers. The connection speed is above 4 MB per second. Therefore, you can download a movie in a few seconds. The program supports sending movies, photos, applications and any file type.
To transfer files between devices should be an extremely simple, straightforward process given how common it is to use. While there are all kinds of tools they use different protocols for this purpose, few are as fast and convenient as Xender, a free application that lets you send all kinds of files between smartphones, with incredibly fast to the point of being 50 times more transfers faster than Bluetooth.
Latest update on August 14, 2015, with 10,000,000+ downloads, Xender developers have 80 million activated users in more than 30 different languages.
- The first thing one wonders is the system used to achieve such speed when transferring files.To connect the two devices, Xender uses a wireless access point and thus one of the devices becomes a wireless router to be connected to another smartphone or tablet will transfers.
- The transfer is made directly point to point through dedicated infrastructure that is created for that purpose. This creates a transfer files almost instantaneously reaches a surprise during it’s first few uses, being able to transfer a video of almost 100MB in less than five seconds.
- There is no limitation of format or size, it can share all kinds of multimedia files, local documents that we have stored in the internal memory or any app we have installed, the program automatically creates the APK installation file. These features make the tool able to create an exact replica of the contents of your phone on another as a backup.
- No USB, no Internet, no data usage!
- Supports group sharing to up to 4 devices.
- No need to install any software on PC/MAC.
- Support off-line mode with high transfer speed and no Internet is needed!
How to Download and Install Xender for Windows 7,8,8.1 Computer/PC :
Well you could send any kind of files to pc/mac from your smart phone with xender but you could do the same with your laptop by having Xender for pc windows.
Now in this part I’m sharing the installation process through which you have to go through and believe me you will not encounter any problems what so ever and if none is found then leave it in the comments section below and I’ll sort out as quickly as possible.
- Open BlueStacks App Player on your Windows PC .
- Make sure that you’ve logged in using your Gmail address, if not, then go to settings -> accounts and login with Gmail.(This is necessary to activate the Google Playstore on BlueStacks)
- Now come back to the home screen in BlueStacks.
- Use the Search button and type “Xender app”.
- As soon as you find it, install Xender for pc using Google Play Store in BlueStacks.
Open it and download the files.
Another way to use Xender on PC/Laptop
You can use the Xender on your PC directly without using any other third party app like bluestacks, If you are on same network i.e if your computer and your phone is using same WiFi Network or LAN connection then you can directly access the files on your mobile by simply enabling transfer mode to PC and enter the given ip address in your computer browser.
Check out similar app : ShareIt For PC
Steps to Install Xender for Android :
Well this is simple and frankly speaking you don’t need a guide to do this.
- Go to Google play store.
- Sign-in with a Google account.
- In the search box type for “Xender ” you will be directed to Official Android version download page
- This app is free so you will find a install option click on it.
- That’s it the app will be downloaded and installed in no time.
- As simple as that.
Steps to Install Xender for Windows Phone:
I guess Xender is not yet available in windows store but don’t worry we have “Shareit” which is similar to Xender for windows phone.
You can download Shareit by following steps.
- In your Apps check for STORE then click on it.
- Tap More, then again touch My apps to check a list of app downloaded on your Windows Phone.
- In the search box type “Shareit” then tap enter.
- As soon as you get the result tap on install button.
- the app gets installed in no time.
That is all it takes to get this installed Xender on your computer pc/mac, android, windows-phone. So now you can enjoy using this application on any platform. I hope you will share this guide on Xender for PC download with your friends.
Feel free to ask quires through comment section.