Thanks to the facilities gives us the WordPress platform, any user can have their own blog and keep it quickly and without any problems. Also thanks to my WordPress available on mobile operating systems, it is even easier since from your own smartphone, in this case would be an iPhone, we write, report and modify any product we have announced in your blog, as well as view statistics, add videos and pictures.
WordPress has just updated its application by adding various improvements in application performance. The 1st innovation allows us utilized external keyboards with keyboard shortcuts, ideal for when we use the iPad℗ to write entries in your blog with a bluetooth keyboard. Another new function allows us to share directly with the WordPress application any image from your reel.
The search engine also has been improved and entered after this update is much more convenient than in version (stable) above. Although there are still a few features that we could promise the application, now has become a very good alternative to avoid us having to go through the browser of your device, something we were accustomed due to a malfunction of this application from a few years ago.
What’s new with WordPress 6.4
These are some of the new features with WordPress6.4. The WordPress product is updated with several new features has been originally announced in Current iPhone.
- We have added, for users of external keyboards, keyboard shortcuts very useful for post editor to move between tabs. Like enhance your productivity?
- And do you share pictures? Yes, you too. We are not bothered much to share images on the application through Apple’s native functionality, so we added.
- We want to make it easier to find content on the reader and assume that the new search functionality is a good 1st step in that direction.
- Speaking of searches: now you can search for posts and pages of your blog-to-although they are not synchronized with the app.
- Finally, just for fun, we’ve done that can throw images full screen when you’re done with them, just drag quickly and send those pixels to the ether.