It is said the great photography is one where an entire story is captured with one image. The best photographers have developed an intuition on when to take the perfect shot; the exact moment where everything is perfect. Photographers want to capture that moment as it unfolds. Because once that moment passes, the entire story might change.
The Nikon D5600 is a godsend to photographers. It has features that allow the photographer to share his vision to others; the moment as he precisely intended it to be captured. Nikon has built a solid reputation for powerful digital imaging technology and the D5600 has upheld its own end. For photographers, Nikon provides the tools needed to fuel creativity and turn their vision into a work of art.
- Unmatched Image Quality – The D5600 can capture images with remarkable sharp and crisp detail. This is because it is fitted with a large 24.2 megapixel DX format image sensor.
Having problems composing pictures with low light? The D5600 has an ISO range of 100-25600 plus an increased ISO sensitivity of 6400 when you use Night Landscape mode. Difficult lighting situations are now a thing of the past.
Even when you use high ISO, the D5600’s EXPEED 4-Image Processing engine can maintain excellent performance.
- Quick Share Features with SnapBridge – Nikon’s innovative SnapBridge system makes it easy and simple to share great quality images. SnapBridge uses Bluetooth low energy technology to connect the D5600 with a compatible smart gadget.
Once you’ve set it up, every photo or video is automatically shared through your smart phone or tablet. No need to re-set. SnapBridge allows you to shoot and share without interruption.
- Ergonomic Design – The D5600 was designed to make photography easier and more efficient. We’ve seen how photographers often contort their bodies and find the most difficult positions to get the best possible shot. The D5600 may be the game changer for professional photography.
The D5600’s Viewfinder feature allows you to focus directly on the image by locking out excessive lighting and distractions. Do you want more stability as you shoot? Attach the telephoto lens which gives you a more secure hold on the camera.
You can adjust settings without moving away from the Viewfinder by using the touch Fn function on its large touch screen.
- Compose Your Vision – The touch Fn function allows you to compose you pictures as you’ve seen them in your head. You can change the aperture, Auto Sensitivity and other settings.
The touch screen is fully adjustible; you can flip it, rotate it or tilt it in a direction that gives you the best view of the image. It does not matter if the camera is held up high, down low or away from the body.
- Capture the Moment as You See It – Do you plan to be in Sports Photography or any genre that involves plenty of movement?
The D5600 boasts of a precise AF System which lasers in on the subject and keep it in perfect focus. The AF System has 39 focus points and nine cross-type sensors to ensure greater accuracy.
Even when you shoot in Live View, the AF System will keep you on target. It also shoots at an astonishing 5 frames per second so you have more opportunities to nail that perfect shot.
- Direct Your Own Movie – The D5600’s D- Movie function enables you to record movies at 50p/60p. Its Live View autofocus maintains resolution even when action becomes fast-paced.
If you use the AF-P-NIKKOR kit lens, you can be assured of the lowest levels of drive noise because of its built-in stepping motor.
Have fun with its Time-Lapse movie function and experience first-hand how they directors make the clouds move faster or a street level scene look more frenetic than usual.
- Tools to Enhance Your Creativity – Flex your creative muscles by using the D5600’s built-in tools that can enhance images the way you want it.
Live View lets you view the images and make your desired adjustments before you take the shot. Picture Control is the ideal tool for post-production work.
You can re-touch or alter the lighting of your pictures to give it the full effect as you had envisioned it.
- Compatible with Other NIKKOR Lenses – The D5600 is compatible with a wide range of NIKKOR lenses. You can use a prime lens for background blur, a telephoto for long distance shots and a wide angle lens for greater composition.
- Accessorize for Maximum Effect – You can accessorize the D5600 with other gadgets that are part of Nikon’s broad DSLR universe. Nikon’s Speedlights allow you to manipulate the amount of lighting on images.
Whether you want to soften, enhance or emphasize detail you can rely on these portable flash units to get the job done. The SB-500 Speed-light is lightweight, compact and perfect for close up images.
If you want to improve the quality of your sound recordings, you can add the ME-1 Stereo Microphone.
Overall, the Nikon D5600 is an amazing DSLR camera. It is a multi-purpose, durable and convenient camera that can make even the traditional hobbyist feel like a true professional. The Nikon D5600 is the technological offspring of science and art. It has the tools to deliver precision as well as enhance your artistic sensibilities.