Every month of June, Apple releases the first beta of iOS, MacOS, TVOS and watchOS, new versions of all operating systems that arrive in its final version in September. Since Apple beta opened the program of public betas of i devices so that any user could make use of the betas, there have been many users who have signed up and are already part of the feedback that Apple needs to move faster in developing their operating systems. The early adopters are delighted with this option though many others do not want it to be every week, updating their devices to the latest beta that the company launches.
During this past summer Apple made available to everyone their current operating systems in the form of beta. That is why we enjoy in advance of macOS Sierra and iOS 10 without having to be developers. For this enough to be subscribed to the public beta of IOS 10 and macOS .
Now that we have the final versions among us for almost a month, you may no longer want to receive new minor updates in the form of beta. To do this you must remove your profile beta tester of your Mac, iPhone or iPad. Also, you can exit the public betas to permanently remove any future beta on your devices.
Fortunately Apple also allows us to leave or continue to receive notifications about the latest betas available to upgrade our Mac. The process to do this is very simple and does not require extensive knowledge to to permanently remove any future beta on your devices.
Stop receiving Apple beta on your iPhone or iPad :
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad you want to stop receiving betas
- General and then click Profiles
- Select iOS Beta Software Profile
- Click Delete Profile
- Insert your security code and click Done.
Stop receiving Apple beta on your Mac :
- In System Preferences click on the icon in the App Store.
- Search the box “Your computer is configured to receive software updates beta” and click Change.
- You a window appears asking if you want to stop receiving beta updates.
- Click Do not show beta software updates.
Exiting the public Apple beta :
Although the above steps no longer will receive more beta updates in your devices, you are still being subscribed to the program of public betas of Apple. This is what you must do to get out completely:
- Sign in with your Apple account on page public betas.
- Enter “Unenroll Your Devices to Stop Receiving Public Betas”.
- Click on “How do I leave the program?” At the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link “Leave Apple Software Beta Program”.
- You a window appears asking if you want to leave, confirmed by clicking on “Leave Program”.
Furthermore, note that if you have enabled two-factor authentication or two steps will ask specific password at some point in the process. So what is your thought over it let us know your views through comments .