Play Real Racing 3 on your Desktop
Real Racing 3 is awesome realistic racing game which has the simulator style that features realism in graphics, as the physics of the game.
The application has many new features over the previous version (Real Racing 2 Android ). In addition to greater realism – thanks to improvement in graphics quality – the cars now also have a system of lasting harm. Thus, if the player damage the vehicle in a race and not “take it” to the workshop, the car will remain damaged :p
How To Play :
To control the car, you should just bow your smartphone or tablet to left or right. Acceleration is automatic by default, but you can change the menu options, if desired. As we are Talking about pc version you can control with arrows and space bar for acceleration.
To stop, just click on any “place” of the screen during the race. Real Racing 3, you can change the camera angle to various places such as the classical view “behind the vehicle” or inside the cockpit.
Similar Games : Asphalt 8 for PC Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Free Download
Official Trailer of Real Racing:
Some modifications :
The big news this Real Racing version is the Time Shifted Multiplayer (TSM). In this mode, the game picks up the performance that a player did in a previous race and mounts an artificial intelligence to simulate what would happen if that player was playing in online multiplayer. This way, you can challenge a friend, even if it is not online.
Steps To Download Real Racing Game And Install on Windows Computer:
NOTE: This app will consume upto 2GB of Memory so it will take some time to download.
If you have Bluestacks then follow bellow steps else download it from here.
1) Open BlueStacks App Player on your Windows PC .
2) Make sure that you’ve logged in using your Gmail address, if not, then go to settings > accounts and login with Gmail.(This is necessary to activate the Google Playstore on BlueStacks)
3) Now come back to the home screen in BlueStacks.
4) Use the Search button and type “Real Racing 3”.
5) As soon as you find it, install Dr.driving using Google Play Store in BlueStacks.
6) Open it and download the files. It will take some time. It may take up to 2Gb of your space after installation
Recommended Articles :