This article consists of some of the speculated Secrets of the Pokémon GO game. The following data were not yet confirmed, so it should not be taken literally. So here i present some of the cool Pokémon GO Secrets.
Phozee, a user of Reddit, arriving at level 25, decided to share with everything he had learned about Pokémon GO. At the end of your post I leave some data were found by analyzing the code of the game and they are very interesting.
Secrets in the Code of Pokémon GO
- The maximum level of the coach is 40 – once thought it was 50.
- The maximum egg PC is the same trainer at level 20 – if you open eggs with a higher level, the PC will be the Pokémon trainer level 20.
- From level 30, all wild Pokémon keep the PC – to the level 30 trainer, the PC of the Pokémon you encounter increase. However, when you get to level 30, the CP is maintained.
- There is a gold medal above – may be diamond.
- The curveballs and precise shots ( “Good”, “Great”, “Excellent”), increase the likelihood of catching the Pokémon.
- They have incubators to reduce the number of kilometers to hatch the eggs.
- Attacks have a percentage of accuracy (Accuracy) Hit and critical (Critical Hit).
- Each Pokémon has different probabilities of capture and escape – surely, the rarer the Pokémon, the more likely there is to escape.
- Attack damage increases with the level of the coach.
- Pokémon become more difficult to capture as your level increases – a guy I get to level 30 confirm this information. He said that at level 30, to capture any Pokémon needed to launch 4 or 5 Pokeballs.
- Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno are legendary.
- Mew is Mítico.
- Meter Special Attack increases by 0.5 per 1 HP damage inflicted to the opponent – that’s why to make special attacks, this meter increases a little faster.
- Level 39 to 40 you need 5 million experience points.
- Pokémon have only Attack, Defense and Stamina (HP) – no Special Attack or Special Defense and video games for Nintendo consoles.
- Dragonite has the highest attack non Legendary Pokémon: 250.
- Mewtwo has a 284 attack.
- Mewtwo Pokémon Dragonite Rubbers and information on this link.
- Moltres is the one more attack of the three legendary birds.
- Articuno has the largest defense of the three legendary birds.
- Zapdos has almost as high as Moltres attack.
- Pokémon defend a gym attack every 1.5 seconds.
- The MasterBall is in the game, but do not know where.
- Legendary Pokémon may appear in the game, but they capture a percentage of 0% – this means that you need a MasterBall capture.
- If a Pokémon uses an attack of the same type (water type Pokémon uses an attack type water) has a bonus of 25% attack.
The truth is that this game is more complex than it seems, and getting to level 30 is just the beginning of our Pokémon adventure.
I will update this post with any new information that are in the code. If you know something, tell us in the comments Catch em all !!!!!! 😉