Windows Operating System is the most used operating system around the world that we can find everywhere in our daily lives and most of the PC users around the world also use Windows Operating system for their Computers. It is also easy to use and is as smooth as butter with many available versions as per the latest needs for every user. Though OS plays an important role in every Computer, the other most important things that are essential for every PC user is, using a Mouse and a Keyboard. Also they are like the key things to do anything on our PC. But the physical keyboard usage can be altenated by usin on screen keyboard on Windows PC.
But, also there are times when we get frustrated to get to our keyboard and type something, when we were just clicking with the mouse that we were interested in. But in this post we are going to help you out on that by telling you How to use on screen keyboard on Windows PC. Windows operating system has this feature for fewer version of Windows available for users. So check down below the steps on How to use on screen keyboard on Windows PC as per your version of Windows that you are using on your system.
How to Use on Screen Keyboard on Windows 10
If you are a Windows 10 Operating system user then you can simply follow the steps below to use on screen keyboard on your Windows PC
- To easily setup your on screen keyboard, the first thing that you need to do is to just right click on the Taskbar on Windows 10 from the system tray.
- Then a set of options will be available for you, Here you need to just click on “Show keyboard button” option from the menu that you see.
- Now you will find a keyboard icon on your system tray, now just click on that. Now a popup keyboard appears to you on your screen and you can use that and type just by a click with your mouse.
In this way you can use on screen keyboard on your Windows 10 PC. You can also adjust the size of the keyboard from the options that you see on the top left corner of the keyboard. The keyboard that you find on screen on windows 10 also has some more additional features when compared with the other version of windows. It has almost of all of the features that a normal keyboard has.
How to Use on Screen Keyboard on Windows 8 and 8.1
If you are a Windows 8 or 8.1 user the you can simply follow the procedure below to use on screen keyboard on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC
- Windows 8 and 8.1 has almost of similar type of method to get the on screen keyboard. Even here, firstly you need to right click on the bottom tray.
- Now you will find a mini menu box appeared in front of you. Now you need to just select or click on the Toolbars, from where you get another sub-menu.
- On the other sub-menu you will need to click on and select the “Touch keyboard”, so that it is selected and is in on mode.
- Now you will see a keyboard icon on your system tray. Click or tap on that icon to open the on screen keyboard.
In this way you can get on screen keyboard on Windows 8 or 8.1. You can also get this by right clicking on start button on the taskbar, if you are a windows 8.1 user or just click on the control panel > Ease of Access > Start on screen Keyboard, then use it if you are a Windows 8 user.
How to Use on Screen Keyboard on Windows 7
If you are a Windows 7 user, then you can follow the steps below to get on screen keyboard on your Windows 7 running PC.
- The first thing that you need to do to get on screen keyboard on Windows 7 is to click on Start. And then select on all programs option that you see there on screen.
- Now look for Accessories and then click on that. And then click on “Ease of Access” and then click on or tap on “On screen Keyboard”.
- You can also do the above mentioned things even from the Control panel and then activate the on screen keyboard.
In this way you can activate on screen keyboard on Windows 7 running PC. For easy future usage you can just right-click on the keyboard icon on you tray and select on “Pin this program to taskbar”. Also the design and way the keyboard that looks on Windows 7 is very different when you compare with the ones on Windows 8 or 8.1 or 10. Anyway it has almost of all the features that you can do with your Physical Keyboard.
We hope you liked this post. If you have any queries or questions related to this, then feel free to comment down below so that we can help you out.