Learn how to run Android apps on your PC – FREE
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulator available on Internet. There are so many android emulator available on Internet but still BlueStacks is the best, Because it can almost all the Android applications on your computer without any problems, And Bluestacks is available for all versions of Windows i.e for Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8. It is free and very good. You can install almost any Android app and use it on your Windows PC.
Download the Bluestacks the Android Emulator:
1. Download BlueStacks from link. Choose to save the installer to your PC.
2. Go to where you downloaded and run it. Confirm that you want to do if you get a warning.
3. Click in box I Accept the Terms in the License Agreement window installation wizard welcome. Move forward with Next step.
4. Keep boxes enabled the second window and click Install.
5. Click Finish when the installation completes. BlueStacks main window opens.
The installation creates two shortcuts on the Windows desktop:
i) Open the emulator.
ii) Apps. Contains links to various Android programs recommended and you go installing it yourself.
Installation of apps and games on your pc:
- Enter BlueStacks using the shortcut that is created at installation.
- There are two ways to install apps:
i) Use categories
At the top there is a series of buttons that represent different types of apps. Click on them for recommended each containing: The Top 25 Apps, Games, related to social networks (Social) or messaging (Messaging) applications, etc.Click on the app you prefer to install it.
ii) Search for a specific application
- Click The button with a magnifying glass at the top right.
- Writes the name of the program or game (in the example, angry brids). And click Find.
- Click Install it in the app list.
- Close the browser window when the installation completes
How to use an application:
- Top left clicking on the My Apps button. Contains all you install.
- Click the application that is open. Use it as you would on your phone or tablet.
- To return to the main screen BlueStacks, click on the program icon that is down in the middle.
Maximize the window to use BlueStacks app to full screen or larger.
You can also choose different display formats:
1.Click the Settings button. It’s down right on the main window and has an icon of two crossed tools.
2.Choose below Resize the application (see image).
3.Get a list of installed apps. Click on the middle column in the size you prefer: Tablet, default size (Default), small or large phone (these two can not get out in all cases).
4.Click below Done to save the changes.
To uninstall an application:
1. Click the Settings button.
2. Click on Manage Applications.
3. Click Delete to the right of the app you want to uninstall. Confirm that you want to continue. Then click Done.
Must check :
|How to Install WhatsApp with BlueStacks App Player Windows 8/8.1/7/XP|