Few weeks ago, users of Nexus promoted by the Google, received the awaited update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. And although this data packet had to incorporate the teams a lot of upgrades, also inserted therein a large number of bugs or faults that affect considerably the performance phones. Thus, from November 2014, users of these devices are experienced persistent failures that had to be corrected through additional updates Android 5.0.2 Android 5.0.1 and Lollipop.
The problem is that these data packets have not resolved some of the most important errors. Errors, which incidentally, would only remedied with a higher edition. Which would correspond to Android 5.1 Lollipop. Unfortunately this data packet does not have a fixed date in the calendar for deployment. It will therefore be necessary for users to solve these problems manually.
- Errors when connecting to WiFi networks. It is next to the excessive battery drain, one of the most common problems after all important updates. A large number of users Nexus updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop have experienced failures, both when connecting to WiFi networks as during the connection with a patent slowdown downloading data. To solve the problem, you can restart the device and the WiFi router. Then you must select the option to Red Forget all previously configured networks disappear. Finally, we will only choose the network that interests us again.
- excessive battery drain. A significant portion of owners of Nexus updated to Android 5.0 has stated that their phones have been shortened their autonomy. It is very likely that this effect occurs because some applications have not been updated. Uninstall those apps that do not use or update those that interest you, but have not received any updates in a while. If this gesture does not solve the battery drain, turn off applications that generate high consumption. You can check what through the section on energy consumption and battery.
- Interruptions in video playback. They are quite worrying, because like all other faults, are preventing users usually enjoy their devices. Interruptions when playing videos can be solved by deleting the cache files. To do this, you just have to follow this path: Settings> Applications> Select the app you’re interested> Clear cache.
- Errors during installation processes. There is another major error that stops the installation of the updates in the middle of the download. This has happened, in fact, in many devices that were being updated to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. This fault has a solution, but it is convenient to have certain knowledge to solve it. Always lock the bootloader and return to the standard version of the previous update. A novice users would recommend them to wait until Google fix the incidence of root.
- Unexpected Closing applications. We left for last the problem of closing applications that are accusing many terminal users Nexus after upgrading to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Unfortunately, this is one of the most persistent (even after upgrading to Android 5.0.1 teams Lollipop) failures due to loss of memory from the operating system. This is a difficult mistake of trying manually, since it is caused by the Android itself. In this case also recommend be patient and wait for the solution as updated by Google.