So many people have been wondering how to install WhatsApp on tablet. There are two different yet simple methods for using Whatsapp on tablet. WhatsApp via Web through an external application or by installing the original application.
Here are the 2 ways on how to run whatsapp on tablet.
1. Using WhatsApp Web on Android tablet
WhatsApp website is also available for tablets. This is possibly the easiest way to use the messaging service through the tablet as long as the application on your smartphone is turned on and working perfectly. If your phone is off or has no connection to the Internet, WhatsApp Web does not function.
As a first step, you should make sure you have Google Chrome installed on the tablet and also confirm that you have marked the option ‘View as computer’. To do this, you click on the three dots in the upper right corner, and check the option ‘View as computer’.
Then, enter the web.whatsapp.com page where you will see a QR code that must scan with your smartphone. In WhatsApp settings (upper left corner), choose ‘WhatsApp Web’ and allow you to scan the code. Once detected, a few seconds will appear on your tablet every conversation you have in the smartphone and can write, send and receive messages both as images or videos.
In the same place where you hold to scan the QR code on your smartphone, you will see from what devices you are connected to WhatsApp Web as well as its location and name of the terminal, and can leave them easily.
2. Install WhatsApp on an tablet
The process is very simple. We just need a phone with a valid number and we can use. It must be different to the number used in the smartphone, and if we use it, the smartphone WhatsApp stop working. The important thing is that mobile can receive calls and SMS. Of course we also need a tablet. The steps are:
- Download WhatsApp from the website of the application. You can do it from the tablet, or download the APK file to your PC and transfer it to the memory of the tablet, as you prefer.
- Install the application and run it normally. You may have to allow applications from unknown sources through the settings.
- Record the number of smartphone. SIM card with that number should be a device somewhere near which can receive calls and SMS to receive the activation code.
- We return to the tablet and after waiting a while we see that the “automatic detection of an SMS” is not working.
- Following the steps, WhatsApp ask if you want to call us to give us the code. We accept.
- We hope to call us and answer the call. Now we just have to write down the number we hear, or remember it.
- Now you have to enter that code in the tablet and wait for WhatsApp is activated.
And once the process is complete and you can use the application. Have you tried to install WhatsApp on your tablet?