Since the beginning of smartphones and so far, one of the features that has always been present in them is music. From the first Sony Ericsson to today, our mobile is also a portable mp3, where, thanks to customizing Android can now enjoy thousands of players that best suit us.
Therefore, if the music is a very important factor in our life, why not enjoy it in the best way? thanks to our root and Dolby Audio permissions, today we bring you one of the best mods that will dramatically improve your experience with music on Android.
This article will discuss an app called Dolby Atmos, what it does, and how to install it on our Android phones.
Dolby Atmos installed on your Android
So what is Dolby Atmos?
It serves to improve the sound of our smartphone Android, also to set equalizers, sound profiles etc.
Dolby Atmos originally emerged as a modification of the Dolby Audio application, integrated as factory on some devices. This could provide a better sound experience in music, movies, video games and calls. Apparently, this modification incredibly expanding the audio levels of customization, with many more profiles and unique features.
Dolby Atmos consists of 4 audio profiles plus a personal profile you can create your own. In each and every one of the profiles, you will be able to change colors like a normal equalizer. In addition, with Dolby Atmos you can activate functions such as “Dialogue Enhancer” or “Volume Leveler” which helps perfect your music instantly.
Requirements for installing Dolby Atmos on your Android :
Caution: What are the risks install Dolby Atmos?
- The risks are that a bad configuration of this Mod can damage our speaker, headphones etc.
- Also to install this Mod Custom Recovery must have, to have ROOT access and have unlocked the bootloader and it leads to loss of warranty
To install Dolby Atmos you must meet the following requirements :
- Custom Recovery
- ROOT access
- Unlocked bootloader
- Android 4.3 or higher blems “force close”.
As a modification of a third party application to install Dolby Atmos you need to have root permissions on your smartphone, in addition to a version of Android less than Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Moreover, it is advisable to backup your files as a precaution ahead of any problems that may occur during installation. As always, you must also have installed a custom recovery like TWRP or its derivatives.
Finally, if you have installed any other equalizer installed as the original application of Dolby Audio, you need to uninstall it or we will not work either, causing it to “force close”.
Installation steps of Dolby Atmos :
3 easy steps get by installing Dolby Atmos in our device and hear our audio like never before:
- You have to download the .zip file containing Dolby Atmos. ( XDA | Dolby Atmos version 6.5 (.zip) ). Once downloaded, move it to the internal or external memory of our device.
- Restart the phone in recovery mode. Normally, the key combination to access it are often “lock button” + “Volume up or down”. Once we access it, we go to “Install”.
- We find and select our .zip file and install it by sliding to the right. After a few seconds, we see that the installation is completed successfully. Now you can restart our device to see the result.
Once installed, I recommend that you go customize it to your liking with the options you find while you are listening to music, this way you can know instantly as your customization is heard.
You can check all the information available on XDA, or document yourself on the official website of Dolby on the project.
To be precise this is what you have to do :
- First, restart the phone in Recovery Mode.
- Then we go to a menu called ” Install ” once we get there.
- We seek the Mod, and install it.
- Then we do a Wipe Cache.
- Finally we restart the phone.
With this, we would have installed the Mod, and in the application menu configure the Dolby Atmos to your liking.
Among the many configurations that you find in this Mod, you can modify the equalizer, you can also upload the dBs to increase the sound output both the headset as the speaker.
And remind you that we(techntrack.org) are not responsible for the misuse that can be done to this Mod and possible damage to your phones, microsd etc, so if you want to install this Mod do it under your own responsibility.
What do you think of the article? Have you been able to successfully install this Mod? What did you think of Dolby Atmos? Do you think there is a better EQ?
Let us know through comments and do follow us on Facebook 🙂