Microsoft Office is the most used desktop application for managing the office documents. With the increase the mobile users Microsoft had also launched the new mobile application which can let the Android mobile users to do the same work that can be done by the MS office desktop application. Unlike the desktop application Microsoft had made this application for android users free on Google PlayStore.
You can get the application directly from the PlayStore,Scroll down to the end of the post for the direct download link. official
Here are some features of MS Office Android App:
- Completely Cloud based app, therefore you can access and edit your files from any device as the files are synced.
- Deep integration with DropBox and OneDrive cloud storage.
- You can edit the email attachments directly from the app.
- You can create and edit the files directly from your android phone, without need of extra application.
- Integration with Microsoft account
- The other feature of this app is resuming the word document from previously session. So you need not to search and scroll till where you read your document in the previous session, You can directly jump and continue your work.
- Recent Document History the files which you have recently edit on any device are synced on your Android App so you need not to search for the document, you can enjoy it.
- Easy and simple presentation view of the app.
You can get the application directly from Google PlayStore
You might also like to read:
Microsoft office app for android