Installing the latest Bluestacks offline version
In my previous post I have covered on how to install Bluestacks on your Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Xp. In that post I have shown how you can install Bluestacks on your computer directly from the online installer which is around 15MB. The online installer will be only of size around 15MB and will later download the remaining files required from the internet, without giving access to the users. Which is really a good feature, but this is not a good feature for those who want to install on their computer without internet connection or slow internet connections. So in this post I will show you how you can install the Offline version of the Bluestacks on your Windows computer without any internet connection.
How to Install Bluestacks with Offline Installer
Since Bluestacks is not providing us the complete files to download and install files.We will be direclty downloading the files onto our computer with direct link from the Bluestacks from where the online installer gets the files. This is not any hack it is just a bypass technique to download the Bluestacks from official website.
Direct Download Link for Bluestacks Complete Offline Installer (Around 120MB)
Steps for Installing Bluestacks on Windows PC
- After downloading the file from above link
- Run the Installation of the file by opening it.
- Then accept the terms and conditions to continue installation.
- Now wait for some time to complete installation on your computer.
- Now you will be presented with the window to add your Google Account.Sign into your Google account by click on Existing.
- Now you need to setup the Google AppStore to download the apps from Google playstore on to your computer. Click on continue in tha above image to complete the setup.
- It’s upto you to enable to disable the AppSync on your computer.
That’s all now you have completed the installation of the bluestacks on your computer. Refer these posts to get more out of Bluestacks and tips to install awesome android apps on your computer