Guess what !! Social media giant Facebook has announced the release of its new Android dialer app called “HELLO”
We make lots of calls in a day and there comes a time were we don’t have much information about the person calling us or we are dialing to. The solution for such problem’s is “Hello — Caller ID & Blocking” a new app built by the Messenger team. The best thing about Hello is it connects with Facebook. Thinking why ? check out the features.
Cool Features of Hello :
The hello app have 4 main tabs which are recent calls, the dialer, contacts, and settings.
- This app uses Facebook to identify callers so you know who’s calling, even if you haven’t stored their contact information.
- Easily block unwanted calls, blocked calls go straight to voicemail and can be reviewed in your recent calls.
- This makes it easy to prevent unwanted callers from ringing your phone.
- Also it has a powerful search feature that’s really easy for finding the numbers of local businesses.
- See who’s calling you, even if you don’t have that phone number saved in your phone.
- Always have the latest info about your contacts, including their profile pictures and birthdays.
- Call, add and edit contacts — just like you do on your phone.
- Call and text for free with Messenger.
Suppose you need a hotel’s phone number? Just feed it with few alphabets, so long as the business has a Facebook page, Hello will surface its address, phone number, and the quality rating from Facebook users. And what not.Interesting rite why don’t you try it out download it from [button-blue url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.phone” target=”_self” position=”center”]PLAY STORE [/button-blue]
Motivation Behind Creating ” Hello ” ???
Well if we look at the market we have got so many popular free dialer replacements available for Android, like Google’s Hangouts dialer ( has almost 5 million downloads ) and ya Viber ( it has more than 100 million downloads on Android ) Also Skype (which has more than 500 million downloads).
We already have so many apps for this so why Facebook trying so hard to compete with them well its simple they just want to “BRING FACEBOOK BACK TO THE CORE OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM “.They want to replace the Android home-screen and lock-screen with the News Feed and also bring Facebook to the core of the operating system.
Well what ever it may be Mr.Andrea Vaccari, a product manager at the company say’s “Facebook has no plans to make money from the app” and he also quoted. “We think it’s core to our mission, Facebook is about making the world more open and connected “.