There are lots of built-in pattern lock tool or pattern lock apps available in the market useful for adding an extra layer of security to your Android smartphone. Well Pattern lock is very important for people who have sensitive data or have personal files in their android devices.This will help you to prevent your device from unauthorized use but sometimes, unfortunately you may forget your code or pattern lock and your device cannot be unlocked.
But you need not worry. In this tutorial, i will show you a number of solutions to try to unlock your valuable phone on your preference. In the second half of the post, I will give you some tips to never forget your codes and patterns.
Some methods to unlock their Android device :
Let us immediately start to know methods to solve your problem and regain control over your device.
Method 1 (release through your Google Account ):
This method may not be suitable for all kinds of android.
When you are stuck at the PIN or pattern, you can easily unlock your device. To do this, read the following instruction:
- Type 5 incorrect PIN codes or draw 5 incorrect patterns.
- A new option “Forgot PIN” or “forgotten diagram” should appear.
- Two methods are then proposed, one is responding to a security question and the second to enter your Google credentials
- If you choose the first method, simply answer the security question you have previously preset.
- If you choose the second method, enter your Google Account password ( which you entered on your device when activated or to download applications from the Play Store).
Your smartphone or tablet will be unlocked. Go directly to the settings to remove the lock or choose another one you will not forget.
Note that the success of this method is random in that the device theoretically needs to connect to the mobile Internet to take account of your request.
Method 2 (Unlocking via the Screen Lock Bypass Pro application) :
The second method will cost you $4.20(€ 3.20,Rs 232.28 ) but has the advantage of not erase data from your device, the Screen Lock Bypass Pro application .
Above all, remember that this method will not work on a custom ROM such as CyanogenMod or Paranoid Android, etc but only on official ROMs .
To unlock your smartphone or tablet with the App, follow the steps:
- Unplug the charger from your device.
- Login to the Web based Android Market using your PC.
- Using the Play store Market, install this application to your registered device.
- Once installed, plug your charger into the device to activate the bypass.
- Once bypassed you will see an “Activate” button. Click it, and your screen lock will be reset.
Then follow the screen shots bellow :
Download the application by clicking on the button and purchasing it on the Play Store using your PC
[button-blue url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.thomascannon.screenlockbypass.pro&hl=en” target=”_self” position=”center”]Download[/button-blue]
- If it is not already, log into your Google account to download the application from your computer.
- Select the device to unlock (if you have multiple Android device) and start the download.
- Once the installation is complete, connect your device to its charger, which should trigger the Screen Lock Bypass application.
- Select “Activate” to access the application menu.
- If you are ready, finally press the button “Remove Lock Password” and your device will be usable again.
Note : Some newer devices will not detect the charger being plugged in, so I have included a second option, turning the device off (or pulling out the battery) and back on again will cause it to activate the bypass.Unfortunately there isn’t anything the app can do to support those devices.so follow the bellow method.
Method 3( Reset the device) :
If you arrived here that means you either have not managed to unlock your precious with the above methods, or you do not want to keep your personal data. In both cases, this method works 100%.
WARNING: This will remove all your data, whether your applications, calls, SMS / MMS, photos, music and videos. So follow this method if you have nothing vital!
In order to remove the phone from the lock, we will simply reset it by putting it in the same condition as when you had it on for the first time (called a factory restore).
Follow these very simple steps :
- Turn off your smartphone or tablet.
- Restart all in recovery mode by holding down the buttons “Home”, “Volume Up” and “Power” (this command may vary on some devices).
- Once on a no interface menu but just a few lines, head to the line “Wipe data / factory reset” using the button
- “Volume Down” to move down the menu.
- Confirm your choice by pressing the “Power” button on your device.
- Once done, reboot your smartphone or tablet with the “reboot system now” option on the menu.
- Your Android system is refurbished. You will need to reconfigure your Google account, system settings, internet and you can use it again.
I hope this tutorial has helped you to unlock your phone or tablet in some easy steps and recover your device with out pass codes and patterns .
Finally, Thanks for reading and feel free to comment and do share this post 🙂