WhatsApp is one of the most famous messaging application used by many people around the world. It is very simple but has a lot of function which makes messaging easier. The user interface is so simple that anyone can use them with ease. That is the reason why most of them switch to WhatsApp when compared with other third party applications. Not only that this application can also be used to share photos, Videos and even create groups to chat on with your friends.
With the recent updates WhatsApp has also made and added an additional feature to its messaging application, the feature is nothing but they have added an option to share even Documents on the go with WhatsApp. If you still do not know how to share documents with WhatsApp, then you can easily know that by reading our article on “How To Share Documents With WhastApp“.
WhatsApp also has a backup feature with which you can backup your chat history and messages on your local storage on your android devices as well as iOS devices, whether it is a phone or a Tablet. But this was a bit somewhat useless in the cases when you might have lost your android devices and are looking to get back your chat history and data. Anyways you can use many third-party applications available in the Playstore which helps you to upload those backup files to Google Drive or any other cloud services, But this was a really missing and uneasy for all other users to do it manually. So WhatsApp has come with an update recently with which you can backup all your WhatsApp chat data on Google Drive.
How To Backup All Your WhatsApp Chats On Google Drive ?
This is a very simple method and is also the official one, Anyway we will be explaining you in a detailed manner so that you can understand and apply easily. The only thing that you need to have to do this is to Download the latest version of Whatsapp from Google Play Store or update the one that you have on your Phone.
- Now after you have downloaded or have updated the WhatsApp to the latest version. Go to Settings and then Click on Chat and Calls from the list of menu that you find there.
- Now Tap/Click on Chat backup option that you find there.
- As soon as you have done that you will be redirected to a Google’s Gmail login page which asks you to sign in there. So, you need to login there with your Gmail account.
- Once you have done the above step, WhatsApp will allow your WhatsApp account to sync to your Google drive storage and save your backup files there.
- You also have the option to backup the files manually, or even select the option to backup you chats daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly. Other than this you can even choose when and how the backup should be made. That is whether to backup whille you are on mobile data or on Wifi.
So with this feature from Whatsapp you can easily backup your chat on Google Drive with ease. Also, you can stop using any Third- party apps that you might have used for this purpose before. Anyway you will not be able to read the messages directly on Google Drive. This files can be used when you have lost your phone and are using a phone with WhatsApp newly installed in that and are looking to get all your chat data. This data base not only saves your chat’s data but also your media’s data like your photos and videos that have been shared using WhatsApp. So, we hope that this article have helped you a lot and never forget to share this articles with your friends. Also if you have any query related to this post then feel free to leave a comment down below.