We all use multiple cloud services and navigate to all this services on our devices, some times it’s frustrating and you want all of them at one place. Well for your convenience there is this free app most of us all ready have it and it is ES File Explorer. most of us use this app to read files in offline it really works well with any kind of file and this app allows us to access all your cloud services at one place(and is free).
Cloud plays important roll in our daily life as there are lot of apps that need your google drive or dropbox or other cloud services and we store your media, important files etc in different clouds but when we want to access our files it is hard to access, all we need to do is use ES File Explorer
People who don’t have ES File Explorer install it on your device it is awesome app, You can download and install the application from Google Playstore link
Installing ES File Explorer
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for ES file explorer.
- Locate and tap the entry by ES Global.
- Tap Install.
- Read the permissions listing(do this to all apps you install in feature ).
- If the permissions listing is acceptable, tap Accept(remember many apps asks permeation to our personal data).
- Allow the installation to complete.
After installation is completed you can launch the app and connect to your cloud account
Connecting ES File Explorer to your accounts
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Swipe right from the left edge of the screen.
- Tap the Network drop-down.
- Select Cloud from the listing
- Tap the + button in the bottom right corner <.
- Select Googledrive from the options listed
- Enter your authentication information for your Google Drive account.
- Allow the authentication to complete.
hope you find this post use full 🙂